Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Feeling Insecure

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trouble in paradise, FriendBran?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Sometimes I hate talking to you.
    I get no satisfaction when we hang up the phone.
    I?m wondering why you stopped saying ?I love you?,
    Relegating yourself to ?love you, too?.
    I don?t question your determination for school.
    That?s what makes me question your determination for me.
    Are you backing away from me, afraid what staying with me
    Will do to your path of future career?
    There are challenges ahead, things we?ll have to debate,
    Strength of trust and love we?ll have to test.
    There is no crystal ball in sight.
    There certainly is no set precedent to peruse.
    My feelings haven?t changed and I?m trusting yours match mine.
    Just don?t let fears of a three month mark and a future life that marks
    Tear us apart.



  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Not anymore. That was written in January, when we were dealing with some concerns about her going off to law school. We still are dealing with it (she still hasn't received back all her acceptance letters), but we're now on the same page on how we're going to deal with her probable move.

    Thank you for asking. smile

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    ChatterBox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •